Sunday, July 27, 2014

July Round-up

So I've been busy.

The main thing is I've been job hunting, which, on top of my crazy job, is rather overwhelming. Right now I'm averaging about three interviews a month, which is a nice pick-up since I began hunting back in March. But as the summer nears its end, the need to get a job will become more pressing, and I can't justify taking time to blog awesome pointless lists, when that's time that could be better spent filling out mindless applications.

That said, I've had a good month, anyway. I finally started making some progress in the Journals of Lewis and Clark, and am now 3/5 of the way through them. I introduced some kids to Firefly, which is always a good thing. I got birthday presents of books and DVDs, which is always nice. Ummm, let's see. I made tacos the other day...

Perhaps its not been the most exciting month. I've been saving my money, after all, in preparation for moving to another state. That said, I'm going to go take the day off from sitting around, invest $9 for a round-trip train ticket and $5 for a chai, and go to marvelous New Haven, where I can sit around in the company of others.


No comments: